Customers are responsible for ordering the correct part for their vehicle. For light kits, we have a bulb guide on our website that you may use for reference. However, even though a lot of time was put into our bulb guide to ensure 100% accuracy, it is possible some of our sources were inaccurate at the time of creating. And so we do recommend checking the owners manual, checking with your local dealer or auto parts store, or remove the bulb to visually check, if at all possible. Removing the bulb is a 100% must if you have aftermarket headlights, as the bulb size can change by doing so. There are also certain vehicles that will require a specific lighting system for it to work. It is up to the customer to inform him or herself on the proper lighting system for their vehicle. We have articles on our website discussing general guidelines, email support, as well as there are many online forums discussing specific vehicles in detail. Be sure to visit our FAQ page for general guidelines.
- Exchanges accepted on unused items as long as they are returned in the same packaging it was received in. If the original packaging is absent, dirty, or destroyed; there will be a 15% fee based on original cost of product received. Used or dirty items are not accepted, no exceptions.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping as well as re-shipment costs of new product.
- Buyer has 30 days from date of product delivery to file an exchange.
- Refunds not accepted. Just do your research before you order. Use our website for general recommendations, and you can always email us with more specific questions.
- File for warranty here
- If you want to exchange an item. Do not place a new order and return what you wanted to exchange for a refund later. Our exchange process is listed below.
HID-Power is not responsible for any unclaimed items after 30 days. After we receive your item and it inspected and approved for exchange; we will bill you for the shipment amount to your email address. Be sure to check your inbox and spam folder a few days after your return has been delivered to us. Remember, used parts will not be accepted for exchange. Meaning that If your item is correct, fits, has been installed, but you simply decided on a different color (for example), your item is now considered used and no longer returnable.
Please print and fill out our Exchange Form attached below and include it in the packaging. If you do not have access to a printer just write down on a sheet of paper the information asked of you so that we can process the exchange in an efficient manner. If you do not send the exchange form or similar in your return, we will have no way of knowing who you are and what the item has been returned for, and thus, no action will be taken on our part.
Address your return to:
5293 Pendergrass st
N Las Vegas, NV 89081
We recommend using USPS and ship with their First Class Mail service when at all possible, as it's the cheapest method and it's fast. Packages under 1lb can be sent via First Class Mail. Packages over 1lb will have to be sent via their Priority Mail Service. Always ask your post office for the cheapest method possible when it weighs over 1 pound.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy please feel free to email us using the contact page above and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Thank you!